Thursday, December 30, 2004

Descriptors FAQ is now available in Russian

1st February 2008

I'm very pleased to be able to announce that the posts in this blog have been translated into Russian, and are available on the Forum Nokia wiki site (Russian) here.

I'd like to thank Aleksandr Trufanov for his hard work on the translation, which I'm sure will be much appreciated by its readers. I was grateful also that Alexsandr contacted me in advance of doing the translation, to check that it was OK to reuse the content. As you'll appreciate, the blogs took John and I a while to put together (not to mention the time our reviewers put in) and it's good to have acknowledgement when the material is reproduced.

If anyone is interested in translating parts or the whole of this blog into other languages, please do get in touch!

Labels:


Link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
WWW Descriptors FAQ